… which inflates air inside the chimney at stack base in order to modulate the furnace pressure with due accuracy.
The supply includes:
– Set of electric fans for the waste gas draught, complete with:
- electric motors and driving belts
- base with shock absorbent support
- manually operated gate valves for bypass
– Motor control panel with variable frequency speed regulators (inverter), one per each motor. The variable frequency speed regulators will receive the 4÷20 mA signal from the furnace pressure controller.
The fans are manufactured in high temperature resistant steel, with clad and insulation, complete with doors for inspection and cleaning.
- high pressure accuracy
- simple operation
- integration with any size of furnace
- easy maintenance